Do you have questions about brain health, memory changes, and Alzheimer’s disease? Ask the experts from UCI MIND, Orange County’s only congressionally designated Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center. Panelists will answer your most pressing questions during this free community Q&A session.
- Joshua Grill, PhD, Director, UCI MIND
- Mathew Blurton-Jones, PhD, Associate Professor, Neurobiology & Behavior
- David Sultzer, MD, Professor, Psychiatry & Human Behavior
- Malcolm Dick, PhD, Senior Neuropsychologist, UCI MIND
This session is in partnership with Alzheimer’s Association, Orange County Chapter and Fullerton Public Library.
- RSVP online here or call 800.272.3900
- There is no cost to attend and parking is free.
- For questions, call 949.824.9475.