What a wonderful way to commemorate a loved one and to help support Alzheimer’s disease research. Many families choose to make a lasting donation in memory of a friend or loved one in lieu of flowers. If you have lost a loved one and would like to have memorial donations sent to The Institute for Memory Impairments and Neurological Disorders, please follow the simple process as shown below:
- Please make checks payable to: UCI MIND
- Indicate on the memo line of the check: Alzheimer’s disease research
- Include with the check:
- Name of the individual in whose memory the donation is being made
- The name and address of the individual(s) you would like to receive an acknowledgement (i.e., name of spouse/family member of individual in whose memory the donation is being made)
- Donor’s Name
- Donor’s Address
- Donor’s City, State and Zip
- Donor’s Phone Number
Mail your contribution to:
2646 Biological Sciences III
Irvine CA 92697-4545
Please include all nine numbers in our Zip Code to make sure it reaches our offices. Thank you!
- Once the memorial donations have been received, a thank you is sent to the donor. In addition, an acknowledgment is also sent to the person(s) to be notified, so that they know that your donation has been made. All donors will be recognized in the MIND Matters newsletter, unless the donation is anonymous.