Memorial donations are a wonderful way to commemorate a loved one and to help support Alzheimer’s disease research. If you have lost a loved one and would like to make a memorial donation online, click here. If you would like to mail a memorial donation to UCI MIND, please follow these steps:
- Make checks payable to: UCI MIND
- Indicate on the memo line of the check: Alzheimer’s disease research
- Include with the check:
- Name of the individual in whose memory the donation is being made
- Name/address of the individual(s) to receive an acknowledgement (i.e., spouse/family member of individual in whose memory the donation is being made)
- Donor’s name/address/phone number
- Mail the check and above information to UCI MIND.
2646 Biological Sciences III
Irvine CA 92697-4545
NOTE: Please include all nine numbers in our Zip Code to make sure it reaches our offices.
Once the memorial donations have been received, a thank you is sent to the donor. In addition, an acknowledgment is sent to the person(s) to be notified informing them a donation has been made in memory of their loved one. All donors will be recognized in the MIND Matters newsletter, unless the donation is anonymous.
For more information, contact Linda Scheck, Director of Develpment and Donor Stewardship.
Phone: (949) 824-3251