Memorial donations are a wonderful way to commemorate a loved one and to help support Alzheimer’s disease research. If you have lost a loved one and would like to make a memorial donation online, click here. If you would like to mail a memorial donation to UCI MIND, please follow these steps:
- Make checks payable to: UCI MIND
- Indicate on the memo line of the check: Alzheimer’s disease research
- Include with the check:
- Name of the individual in whose memory the donation is being made
- Name/address of the individual(s) to receive an acknowledgement (i.e., spouse/family member of individual in whose memory the donation is being made)
- Donor’s name/address/phone number
- Mail the check and above information to UCI MIND.
2646 Biological Sciences III
Irvine CA 92697-4545
NOTE: Please include all nine numbers in our Zip Code to make sure it reaches our offices.
Once the memorial donations have been received, a thank you is sent to the donor. In addition, an acknowledgment is sent to the person(s) to be notified informing them a donation has been made in memory of their loved one.
For more information, contact Linda Scheck, Director of Development and Donor Stewardship.
Phone: (949) 824-3251