Donate Online (eGiving)
Thank you for donating to UCI MIND research!
Follow these steps to donate online using your credit card:
- Click a donation amount below to complete the secure online form or call (949) 824-3251.
- Be sure to select the following:
- Area of Support: INSTITUTE – (UCI MIND) Inst for Memory Imp & Neuro Dis
- Gift Designation (select one): AD Clinic Fund; AD Research; AD Excellence Fund; AD iPS Cell; The 90+ Study; UCI Huntington’s Disease Support Group
- Review and verify the information.
- Submit online and print your gift confirmation receipt.
To learn more about Gift Designation options, please review the information below:
- AD (Alzheimer’s Disease) Clinic Fund supports the UCI MIND Memory Assessment and Research Center where clinician scientists are advancing research through clinical characterization, diagnostic studies, and clinical trials of promising investigational treatments.
- AD (Alzheimer’s Disease) Research supports the advancement of neurodegenerative disease research at UCI MIND.
- AD (Alzheimer’s Disease) Excellence Fund supports basic science research to fund junior investigators who have promising research ideas and pilot projects that test bold and innovative ideas. The fund also supports the purchase of vital research equipment to be shared by collaborating UCI MIND faculty.
- AD (Alzheimer’s Disease) iPS Cell supports the National Alzheimer’s Disease iPS Cell Bank established as part of UCI MIND’s Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center.
- The 90+ Study supports UCI MIND researchers dedicated to the study of the oldest-old, the fastest growing age group in the United States.
- UCI Huntington’s Disease Support Group supports HD-CARE, a UCI MIND affiliated organization devoted to community advocacy, research and education for Huntington’s disease.
For more information, contact Linda Scheck, Director of Develpment and Donor Stewardship.
Phone: (949) 824-3251