The Alzheimer’s Association works on a global, national and local level to provide care and support for all those affected by Alzheimer’s and other dementias.
- Website: www.alz.org/oc
- Phone: 949.426.8544
- 24/7 Helpline: 800.272.3900
- Address: 770 The City Drive South, Suite 7400, Orange, CA 92868
Alzheimer’s Family Center is an adult day health care facility providing memory care programs and caregiver support.
Alzheimer’s Orange County provides free care and support services for those affected by Alzheimer’s disease and dementia in Orange County.
- Website: www.alzoc.org
- Phone: 949.955.9000
- 24/7 Helpline: 844.435.7259
- Address: 2515 McCabe Way, Suite 200, Irvine, CA 92614
Family Caregiver Resource Center is one of 11 regional resource centers across California that are designed to serve family caregivers of brain impaired adults.
- Website: www.caregiveroc.org
- Phone: 714.446.5030
- Address: 130 W. Bastanchury Rd, Fullerton, CA 92835
HD-CARE is a University of California, Irvine support group that aims to advance Huntington’s Disease research and clinical care at UCI.
AFTD’s mission is to improve the quality of life of people affected by Frontotemporal Degeneration (FTD) and drive research to a cure.