Contributed by Orange County Aging Services Collaborative
It is important that our most vulnerable community members have access to COVID-19 vaccination appointments. The Abrazar team can assist clients with scheduling an appointment. If needed, transportation can also be scheduled. Please note that the age eligibility is now 50+ (see below for other eligible community members).
VACCINATION APPOINTMENTS & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Call Abrazar’s COVID-19 Vaccination Call Center at (714) 278-4670.
- All questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Center Team Members are bilingual and speak English, Spanish and Vietnamese.
- Referrals for other languages can be made.
- Case managers and family members can call to assist to schedule an appointment.
- If your agency, workplace or case managers need assistance with multiple clients we can assist you as a group. Please email these requests directlyto email@example.com and we will set up a secure connection to book these appointments.
- OC COVID Equity Flyers can be accessed here:
Abrazar has been a member of the OC COVID-19 Taskforce since the inception of the taskforce. Abrazar has participated in several ways including providing transportation for COVID-19 testing and community vaccination clinics over the past year. Abrazar has also partnered with MECCA (Multi-Ethnic Collaborative of Community Agencies), the Asian American Senior Citizens Service Center and other local non-profit partners to assist with scheduling vaccination appointments for vulnerable community members that cannot access Othena for an appointment.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
Appointments are being made for Individuals 50 or older, Healthcare and Community Health Workers, Food & Agriculture Workers, Education, and Childcare Workers, Emergency Personnel, and Community Members with High-Risk Health Conditions or Disabilities at all County of Orange public distribution sites.