Family Education Workshops
UCI MIND offers Family Education workshops for caregivers and individuals with Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) or early Alzheimer’s disease. The Family Education workshops are taught by Dr. Malcolm Dick, Senior Neuropsychologist at the UCI MIND Memory Assessment and Research Center, and Dr. Cordula Dick-Muehlke, Associate Clinical Professor in the UCI School of Medicine, Department of Family Medicine and Program in Geriatrics.
Click the links below to view our most recent Family Education Workshops:
- April 12, 2016: State of the art in identification, treatment, and prevention of Alzheimer’s disease
- November 10, 2015: Reducing your risk for Alzheimer’s disease: Lifestyle changes and more
- September 8, 2015: Alzheimer’s disease: Behavior management and communication strategies
- June 9, 2015: Advances in dementia treatment: Current and future medications
- March 10, 2015: Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias: What does the diagnosis mean?