A memorial donation is a wonderful way to support Alzheimer’s disease research in memory of a loved one or in honor of someone special. To make a memorial donation online, click here. To mail a memorial donation to UCI MIND, please follow these steps:
- Make a check payable to: UCI MIND
- Indicate on the memo line: Alzheimer’s disease research
- Include with the check:
- Name of the individual in whose memory or honor the donation is being made
- Name/address of the individual(s) to receive an acknowledgement (e.g., spouse, family member)
- Donor’s name/address/phone number
Mail the check and above information to:
2646 Biological Sciences III
Irvine CA 92697-4545 (include all 9 numbers in zip code)
Once a memorial donation has been received, a thank you is sent to the donor. In addition, an acknowledgment is sent to the individual(s) indicated, informing them a donation has been made in memory or in honor of their loved one.
For questions, please contact Linda Scheck, Director of Development, at 949.824.3251 or email@example.com.