UCI MIND Director, Dr. Joshua Grill, recently discussed Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) with Being Patient, a news site building single-subject platforms around complex health topics.
- Is MCI reversible?
- Is MCI a precursor to Alzheimer’s?
- How soon will MCI progress to Alzheimer’s?
- What are the warning signs of MCI?
- Will I recognize my own MCI?
- What can I do to delay MCI?
UCI MIND has a number of research studies currently enrolling people with MCI or memory concerns. To learn about studies for which you may be eligible, enroll in the UCI C2C Registry (c2c.uci.edu), a confidential online tool to help match local volunteers with research studies at UCI.