Today, September 21, is WORLD ALZHEIMER’S DAY! Our faculty and staff are spending this day, as they do every other day:
- In the laboratory performing cutting edge research with molecules, cells, and animal models to unlock the causes of Alzheimer’s disease and identify treatment targets
- Working with volunteer participants who have donated their time to help us better understand, diagnose, and treat Alzheimer’s disease through research
- Conducting clinical trials of promising therapies we hope will prevent, reduce, or reverse Alzheimer’s disease
We hope today you will consider doing one or all of the following:
- ADVOCATE: Write to your local, state, or federal representative and communicate the need for increased funding for Alzheimer’s research and improved support for families with dementia. Click here!
- DONATE: Make a gift to support Alzheimer’s disease research at UCI MIND. Click here!
- PARTICIPATE: Take a step toward enrolling in a study at UCI MIND by joining the UCI Consent-to-Contact Registry (C2C). You could be matched to a study that’s right for you. Click here!